We are still OPEN. As an ESSENTIAL BUSINESS we will continue to operate during normal business hours and we will continue to keep you updated.
At Honest Accurate Auto Service, we are taking the Coronavirus seriously. Thank you to everyone within our community that is contributing in a positive way. We have always regarded our shops as extremely clean and family friendly. We will continue to sanitize our customers cars to ensure the prevention of the virus within our workplace and your car to keep your family safe.
We all depend on our cars every day and right now we need them to be more reliable than ever so that you can get to the store, pharmacy, work or where ever you need to be in order to support your family accordingly. We are monitoring Covid-19 and as we go though this, we will be offering a Complimentary Pick-Up and Delivery of your vehicle.
As business owners and leaders, we will keep both of our shops open during this time so that we can keep your cars running safely and reliably. We have decided this is the best way to support our community, employees and families. Auto repair efforts from every shop are vital in situations like this and we are seeing now more than ever before how important it is to have a safe and very reliable vehicle.
This is a very fluid situation and we are adapting to it daily by changing processes and procedures. Currently we have become busier though all of this and want to let you know that we are fully staffed in order to keep up with all of our customers vehicles. Thank you so much to all of our customers for being so patient with us and remember to call in to schedule an appointment and plan on your car being at the shop for the entire day. This ensures that we can plan accordingly and service everyone to the best of our ability.
With that in mind, this is what we are doing to mitigate transfer of the virus:
1. To reduce our customer’s exposure to others, we encourage Early-Bird Drop-Offs and After-Hours Pick-Up.
2. We have a drop-box for keys and paperwork if you want to do a Touch-Less service.
3. You can authorize work and make payments over the phone.
4. We have stepped up our cleaning efforts in the office and especially our customer cars commonly touched areas by cleaning the steering wheel, shifter knob, door handles and heavily touched areas with sanitizer.
5. We have tailored our shuttle services accordingly to maximize our social-distancing and providing Complimentary Pick-Up and Delivery
of your vehicle if needed.
6. As we learn more about the virus, we will adapt our procedures to meet the needs of our customers safety.
If for any reason you feel under the weather we ask that you stay home unless its absolutely necessary to repair your vehicle. We thank you for your patience during these trying times.